Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6~LOC Challenge #52~Photo Play

Happy Thursday!

I am soooo glad it is soon Friday!

Though time ran away again and I have no clue where it went. I am thinking a lot of time went to playing on the PC. I was making a couple of projects then I detoured and just had a fun computer play inside Adobe Photoshop Elements.

I intended to make a mixed media actual tangible project but well, the fates conspired and it is currently only in the digital realm. Soon it will emerge from the digital dreamspace when the time is right I am sure.

It is so fun layering and collaging, is that a word? Well it is now:)

I am sharing this with Left of Center, Challenge #52. I have still not emerged from the 31 Days of Halloween, it is such a fun creative play & place to be:)

Please click to enlarge the image, sorry if it loads slowly >.<


The edges and backgrounds were images from Shadow House Creations, he has an amazing site and shares fabulous works for free. Visit Jerry at Shadow House sometime.

The ghostly ladies and owl are clip art from The Graphics Fairy and The Old Design Shop.

The butterfly, Turn Around sign, leaves shadows and wood fence are my own photographs.


I hope you like this collage and one should sometimes heed warnings...

I thank you for looking and do hope you have a moment to share what you think.

~kim

Go and see the amazing projects at LOC have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.