Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tim Tag~March 2015~Butterfly~12 Tags of 2015






Yay! I have my Tim tag done before the end of the month!

Love the colors, super bright and fun, bit of sparkle! I am really happy with the way it all came together. Perfect for Spring and March!

Make sure you hop over to see the wonderful walk thru on Tim's blog, HERE.

Please click each photo to see it bigger.

I included several pictures, I love how the slight angle change alters the colors :)





I used the Dot Fade stencil with texture paste. The butterfly stamp is Unity, I don't have a Tim one...yet :) It is on my wish list for sure!

Enjoy your day!

~hugs~
~kim

Also sharing and supporting the following challenge:
Inspiration Journal, March Challenge: Spring Blooms

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful version of Tim's tag Kim! I just love your bright colours and that butterfly stamp is amazing! What a great take! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - loving your Tim Tag - it is amazing!! So bright and cheerful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Kim! I like the copper stencil dots in the background because it sets everything else off. Love it when we think outside the box for these Tim tags. That butterfly is on my wish list as well. Hugz to you muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on Tim's tag, love your flowers and your tissue tape banner!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.