Sunday, May 15, 2016

Visible Image~Sunday Play~Folder "Dream"

Hello!

Happy Sunday!

Today for my Visible Image Sunday Play post, I have made an arty tag from a piece of a file folder. I never throw away my crafty scraps and this was a left-over from another project and I am happy it found its forever home :)

Here we go!

Click to see each picture a bit bigger, thanks! I am really happy with how this one turned out, hope you enjoy it, too!

The focal image is my favorite Visible Image stamp 
from my DT stash, Flower INKognito.
I stamped it onto black cardstock and 
heat embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White.


The background is one I made by using 
my homemade gelatin plate and layered up
 with various stencils,
 paint stamping with bubble wrap and bottle caps/lids.
The smaller Flower INKognito is from 
Craft Stamper Magazine April 2016 edition. I was happy to find
 a copy just to get this stamp! It is a perfect size for background and smaller areas.


The sentiment, file folder label is DREAM 
from the Image Dream Inspire Visible Image stamp set.

Everything is adhered with DecoArt Matte Medium. I edged the 'tag' with black Staz-On.


Have a brilliantly fun day!
hugs
~kim


Visible Image social media links:





2 comments:

  1. Love your tag!!! It's so beautiful. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a fabulous mixed media piece of art! I love that bold flower image against the textured and blended background! Very nice! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday about my grungy, gear-y birthday card! It made my day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.