Sunday, June 26, 2016

Visible Image Sunday Play~Keep Going...

Happy Sunday!

Today is my turn to share a creative team make for Visible Image and their fabulous stamps!

For my small canvas today,  it's only 5 inches by 5 inches, I picked the recent, "Keep Going" sentiment. This fabulous block of text is an awesome size, perfect for cards, art journaling and any mixed media application. The words are big, which I love, so it makes it really easy to cut it apart and arrange it as you like!

Let's go!


My ingredients:
(lots of) DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics and Misters, Gesso, Liquid Glass, Metallic Luster
Stabilo All Pencil Black
WOW Opaque Bright White Powder
Metal Tape 
Various Embossing Folders
Dollar Store MDF Box Picture


All the layers of color and shine are built upon embossed metal tape.


I like sharing multiple angles to show the color shifts and sparkle. The Sun likes to wash out my colors, so it is a bit of a challenge.


With these powerful, bold words I could not resist a Star Wars title crawl! 
See what I mean? These words fill up the five inch space really perfectly and 
trim well for your own layout.

Not sure about you but these words really help me find my way 
when I am lost in much the same way song lyrics do.

Make it an amazing day!
hugs
~kim

Visible Image social media links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.